Double lucky, one of my friends also woke up early to see the sunrise.
One of the reasons why I love Sabang Beach is that it is not white sand. It has a distinct dark color that does not reflect much light making it soothing to the eyes even at high noon. Also Sabang Beach is mostly sand that can be enjoyed by walking barefoot.
Add to that is that it stretches very far that when you’re walking without a time limit you could just go on and on and on.
And with it’s gentle slope running also in the early morning are one of the best activities you can enjoy.
We got what we walked for and it’s a signal that we should be headed back for breakfast.
Read the other post in my Baler, Aurora series
- Baler, Aurora Backpackers Budget and Itinerary (Helpful)
- Baler, Aurora’s Do-It-Yourself Travel Guide (Helpful)
- Baler Accommodation List (Helpful)
- 8 Must Do Activities in Baler, Aurora
- Participating in a fishing tradition in Baler
- Whole Day Tricycle Tour Around Baler, Aurora
- Sunrise Walk at Sabang Beach, Baler
- Baler’s PAGASA Weather Station
- Cleaners of Baler