This itinerary is made for backpackers who goes for low budget quality travels.
No. of Pax: 4 pax
Budget: P3,200 – airfare and airport terminal fees not included
Duration: 3 days – 2 nights
Estimated Start: Day 1 – 9:30AM Arrival at Puerto Princesa
Estimated End: Day 3 – 5:00PM flight out of Puerto Princesa
Lodging: Fan Room
Activities: Island Hopping
|0930AM||Arrival at Puerto Princesa Aiport|
|1000AM||Go out of the airport and ride tricycle to Junction 1 (P8/pax)|
|1005AM||ETA Junction 1; Ride multicab going to San Jose Terminal (P12/pax)|
|1030AM||ETA San Jose Terminal; Walk to Lexus Terminal|
|1100AM||ETD to El Nido, Palawan|
|0130PM||Stopover at Roxas, Palawan; Late Lunch|
|0400PM||ETA El Nido, Palawan; Reserve for Van going back to Puerto Princesa; Walk to lodging|
|0410PM||Arrival at Lodging; Check-in; Book your Island Hopping Tour A the next day and explore town|
|0700AM||Wakeup and pack things for Island Hopping|
|0830AM||Walk to Boat and buy snacks for Island Hopping|
|0900AM||Start of Island Hopping with Lunch|
|0400PM||End of Island Hopping; Walk to lodging|
|0410PM||Arrival at Lodging; Freshen up and Rest|
|0630AM||Wake up and pack things|
|0730AM||Check out of lodging and walk to van terminal|
|0800AM||ETD to Puerto Princesa via van (P500/pax)|
|1030AM||Stopover at Roxas, Palawan|
|0100PM||ETA San Jose Terminal, Puerto Princesa; Ride multicab to Junction 1 (P12/pax)|
|0125PM||ETA Junction 1; Look for food!!!|
|0230PM||Ride tricycle to Airport (P8/pax)|
|0300PM||Check-in at Puerto Princesa Airport|
|0500PM||Flight out of Puerto Princesa|
- ETA – Estimated Time of Arrival
- ETD – Estimated Time of Departure
|P30.00||Tourism Accredited Tricycle from Puerto Princesa Airport to San Jose Terminal (P120/tricycle)|
|P500.00||Van from San Jose Terminal to El Nido, Palawan|
|P500.00||Van from El Nido to San Jose Terminal, Puerto Princesa|
|P12.00||Multicab from San Jose Terminal to Junction 1|
|P8.00||Tricycle from Junction 1 to Puerto Princesa Airport|
|P425.00||Lodging for 2 nights at El Nido Sands Inn (P850/room/night; good for 4 pax; fan room)|
|P80.00||Day 1 Late Lunch at Roxas, Palawan Stopover|
|P80.00||Day 1 Dinner at El Nido|
|P80.00||Day 2 Breakfast at El Nido|
|P80.00||Day 2 Snacks for Island Hopping Tour|
|P80.00||Day 2 Dinner|
|P80.00||Day 3 Early Breakfast at El Nido|
|P80.00||Day 3 Lunch at Puerto Princesa|
Tours and Entrance Fees
|P700.00||El Nido Island Hopping Tour A|
|P200.00||Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF)|
|P900.00||Total Tours and Entrance Fees|
|P900.00||Tours and Entrance Fees|
Airfare and Terminal Fees are not included in the Total Budget. If you want to get an idea how much you will be spending when airfare is included check out my post about My El Nido, Palawan Budget.
- Clothes good for 3 days and 2 nights
- Swimming Clothes
- Kikay Kit/Pogi Pack (Toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, etc.)
- Personal Medication
- Snacks for sharing
- Goggles/Mask & Snorkel
- This itinerary assumes that you will be arriving by plane at Puerto Princesa not later than 9AM (First flight) and have a flight out of Palawan at 5PM (Last flight).
- Lodging is fan room.
- El Nido Sands Inn contact number is 0999-452-5843 (Letty)
- If you plan to go solo or with a partner you may opt to try the cheapest lodging I found in El Nido.
- Food budget is assumed that you will be eating in karinderyas or eatery. You may opt to go to the market and cook, ask if the lodging would allow you to cook.
- There are many karinderyas and eatery at the town of El Nido.
- Island Hopping Tour suggested is Tour A since it is the highly recommended tour by the lodging. Also it’s one of the cheapest tours. Tour A includes Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Simizu Island and 7 Commando Beach.
- There are a lot of booking offices around the town of El Nido.
- Tours prices are regulated by the Department of Tourism in El Nido.
- A day before your trip reserve your slot in the van to El Nido. Check my Palawan Lexus Shuttle Service to know how to reserve your trip to El Nido.
- If you’re looking for a more time flexible transportation, try riding the RORO Bus.
- If you’re looking for a more comfortable ride, ride the Daytripper Vans.
- When you arrive at El Nido have your 8AM return trip van reserved at the Lexus station.
- Bring mask and snorkel so you would not have to borrow them inside town. Borrowing costs P100 per set.
- Eco-Tourism Development Fund will be collected before you go Island Hopping.
This itinerary is made for people who wants to experience El Nido, Palawan on a budget but only have 3 days and 2 nights. Personally, I would prefer to stay longer and for that you may want to check out the 4 days and 3 nights itinerary I made here. But if you want to stay longer than 4 days, don’t let the itinerary stop you. El Nido is worth staying longer. 🙂
Get a DISCOUNT on your El Nido island hopping tours when you book with Northern Hope Tours. Just say that you were referred by “Lakas.com.ph” to avail of the discount. 😉
Northern Hope Tours Details
Contact Numbers: 0939-902-2216 (Smart), 0927-735-3221 (Globe) – Ate Neriz
Reserve your tours ahead of time by calling Northern Hope Tours so you could reserve a slot. They do get fully booked.
Follow my El Nido, Palawan Series
- My Top Things To Do in El Nido (Summary)
- How much did I spend on my 4th time in El Nido (4th Visit Expense Report)
- My El Nido, Palawan Budget (1st Visit Expense Report)
- El Nido Island Hopping Combination Tour A and C (Helpful)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour A (2011 Visit)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour A (2014 Visit)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour B (2012)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour B (2016)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour C
- Nacpan and Calitang Twin Beach (Must Visit)
- El Nido Canopy Walk
- El Nido Zipline
- Sunset at Maremegmeg Beach (Must Visit)
- Mangrove Eco Park (Must Visit)
- Yaposan Beach
- Sunset at Corong-Corong Beach (Must See)
- Malugao Beach
- El Nido, Palawan 5D4N Budget and Itinerary (Helpful)
- Sea Cocoon Hotel (Quality Hotel)
- Agape Transient House (House for rent. Ideal for Big Groups)
- Tay Miloy's Inn (Cheap Accommodation)
- Gawad Kalinga Lodge & Restaurant (Beach front)
- Jack's Place (Nacpan Beach)
- Where to Stay in El Nido, Palawan
- Mezzanine Restobar
- Bald Guy Grill: Big Hungarian Sausage Sandwich
- Odessa Mama Street Cafe: Ukrainian Kitchen
- Daytripper Palawan: Puerto Princesa to El Nido (Recommended)
- Cherry Bus
- RORO Bus
- Palawan Lexus Shuttle Service (Vans)
- Eulen Joy (Vans)
- Boats from El Nido to Coron and Vice Versa