After we passed by the Airport of Guiuan we were now headed for Dumpao Beach.
I did not get much info about Dumpao Beach all I know is there is a marker inside in remembrance of the men who fought during World War II.
In memory of the men from three nations. Who, in life, fought a war, and now, in death, are together in peace.
What I love about this resort is that it is closer to nature. Long stretch of beach. Not very fine sand but enough to make you relax and enjoy the waters. Not much concrete and the cottages are made of wood.
Adult: 3 Pesos
Children: 2 Pesos
Cottage Rental: 150 per cottage
Closing Time is 5 PM.
How did we get there
We rented a tricycle in Guiuan Transport Terminal for 350 Pesos for a fast trip around Guiuan Airport, Dumpao Beach and Calicoan Island which took us 3 hours. Initially the tricycle driver offered us 500 Pesos for the whole trip, but my uncle and his super bargaining abilities got it down to 350 Pesos. I gave the tricycle driver 50 Pesos tip since he really did a good job touring us.
- Getting Around Guiuan (Guiuan Travel Guide)
- Bridge to Calicoan Island
- Beaches of Calicoan Island (Awesome!)
- Dumpao Beach Resort
- Airport Town of Guiuan
- Parish Church of the Immaculate Concepcion
- Guiuan Transport Terminal
- Hagnaya Beach in Salcedo (Awesome!)
- Divinubo Island Eco Tour Park
- Minasangay Island Marine Ecological Park & Resort
- Weaving around Basey, Samar
- 40 Minute Walk Across San Juanico Bridge (Must try!)
- Santo NiÃ±o Shrine (Romualdez Museum) at Tacloban City
- Visiting Leyte Landing Memorial Park