Whenever I go to Hundred Islands National Park in Alaminos, Pangasinan I take the Service Boat instead of the Regular Tour because I would like to visit the many islands inside the park. Unfortunately, everytime I ask the different boatmen I was with to take us to an undeveloped island they would stare blank at me and suggest the 3 developed islands! Fail!
So I decided to make a Service Boat Guide so whenever you are doing a Island Hopping tour in the Hundred Islands National Park you would just say the undeveloped island that you want to swim in or the island you would want to spend time.
Here are the islands that you can go because they have beaches.
|Name of Island||Has shade|
|Lopez Island||Morning and a little space in the afternoon|
|Old Scout Island||Morning|
|Marcos Island||Morning. Can also do cliff jumping inside Imelda Cave|
|Clave Island||Morning and Afternoon|
|Cuenco Island||West Side morning shade. East Side afternoon shade.|
|Ma. Liza Island||Morning|
|Martha Island||Morning and Afternoon|
|Macapagal Island||Morning and Afternoon|
|Virgen Island||Morning and Afternoon|
|Abad Santos Island||Afternoon|
|Sison’s Island||Morning and Afternoon depending on which beach of the island you will stay|
The 3 developed islands namely Governor’s Island, Children’s Island and Quezon Island has a beach and cottages. You can also spend the night there.
Spending the night at the undeveloped islands are not allowed.
Visit my Island Hopping in Hundred Islands National Park post for more information.
I hope this helps when you go to Hundred Islands National Park.
This post is a part of my 12 for 2012 Travel Project that aims to document 12 local destination in the Philippines in 2012 to help travellers plan their trips faster.
Follow my Bolinao and Alaminos, Pangasinan Series
- My Bolinao & Alaminos, Pangasinan Expenses (Helpful)
- Bolinao – Alaminos, Pangasinan Budget & Itinerary (Helpful)
- How to get to Hundred Islands National Park from Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Island Hopping in Hundred Islands National Park (Helpful)
- Hundred Islands Service Boat Guide (Helpful)
- Hundred Islands Tourist Welcome Center
- Tricycle Tour Around Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Abrac Beach in Brgy Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse in Pangasinan
- 3 Caves of Bolinao, Pangasinan
- UP Marine Science Institute at Bolinao, Pangasinan
- 2 Restaurants that you should know when in Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Pasalubong from Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Lodgings in Abrac Beach in Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Short-Time in Dos Flores at Bolinao, Pangasinan