Note: This service is no longer available. Details on the boats ferrying people from El Nido to Coron and Vice Versa can be found here.
I was waiting for the last trip of the RORO Bus to El Nido leave last night when someone when someone went up and stood in front of the bus. I was getting bored and hoped that he would perform a special number before we leave but he told details about a new way to get travel from El Nido to Coron, which I found really entertaining.
He presented that Montenegro Lines starting today will be ferrying people from El Nido to Coron and Vice Versa via their fast craft.
The travel time of the said trip is estimated to be 3 to 4 hours. The departure from El Nido would be 6AM daily and the departure from Coron would be 12NN daily.
Fare is around 1,760 Pesos per person. This is verified by Izah Morales of Tripadora.
Senior Citizen and student discounts are applicable.
You can call them and reserve by contacting the following numbers
Follow my El Nido, Palawan Series
- My Top Things To Do in El Nido (Summary)
- How much did I spend on my 4th time in El Nido (4th Visit Expense Report)
- My El Nido, Palawan Budget (1st Visit Expense Report)
- The Cheapest Lodging in El Nido, Palawan (Helpful)
- El Nido Island Hopping Combination Tour A and C (Helpful)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour A
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour B
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour C
- Nacpan and Calitang Twin Beach (Must Visit)
- Sunset at Maremegmeg Beach (Must Visit)
- Yaposan Beach (Must See)
- Sunset at Corong-Corong Beach (Helpful)
- Malugao Beach
- El Nido, Palawan 5D4N Budget and Itinerary (Helpful)
Other Posts you may find useful
- Where to Stay in El Nido, Palawan
- Daytripper: Comfortable Ride from Puerto Princesa to El Nido (Comfortable Transport)
- Palawan Lexus Shuttle Service
- Eulen Joy Bus and Vans to El Nido, Palawan
- RORO Bus in Palawan
- Boats from El Nido to Coron and Vice Versa
- Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF)