Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lakascomph1/lakas.com.ph/wp-content/plugins/old-to-new-agoda-link-converter/includes/AGLinkConverter.php on line 235
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/lakascomph1/lakas.com.ph/wp-content/plugins/old-to-new-agoda-link-converter/includes/AGLinkConverter.php on line 209
No. of Pax: 4 pax
Budget: 900 Pesos per person
Duration: 1 day
Estimated Start: 4:30 AM from lodging at Puerto Princesa Town Proper
Estimated End: 06:15 PM at Puerto Princesa Town Proper
Points of Interest: National Museum Quezon, Palawan Branch and Tabon Caves Complex
|0430 AM||Ride tricycle to San Jose Terminal from Puerto Princesa Town Proper (100 Pesos/tricycle)|
|0440 AM||ETA San Jose Terminal at Leonard/Charing Van Terminal|
|0500 AM||ETD to Quezon, Palawan|
|0800 AM||ETA Quezon, Palawan; Late breakfast at Quezon Transport Terminal|
|0830 AM||Ride tricycle to National Museum (10 Pesos/pax)|
|0835 AM||ETA National Museum at Quezon, Palawan; Pay entrance fee to National Museum (20 Pesos/pax) and Tabon Caves Complex (20 Pesos/pax); Go around the Museum.|
|0935 AM||Walk to the National Road to ride tricycle|
|0940 AM||Ride tricycle to Quezon Public Market (9 Pesos/pax)|
|0945 AM||ETA Quezon Public Market; Buy drinks and snack for the tour around Tabon Caves Complex|
|1000 AM||Ride tricycle to Quezon Port (9 Pesos/pax); This is actually walkable|
|1005 AM||ETA Quezon Port; Visit the Coastguard Office for approval of the permit to go to the Tabon Caves Complex|
|1015 AM||Ride boat going to the Tabon Caves Complex (800 Pesos per 6 pax)|
|1100 AM||ETA Tabon Caves Complex; Register and start of Tabon Caves Complex guided tour|
|0100 PM||End of Tabon Caves Complex guided tour; Ride boat back to Quezon Port|
|0140 PM||ETA Quezon Port; Walk to the public market|
|0150 PM||ETA Public Market; Late lunch|
|0230 PM||Ride tricycle to Quezon Transport Terminal (10 Pesos/pax)|
|0235 PM||ETA Quezon Transport Terminal at Leonard/Charing Van Terminal|
|0300 PM||ETD to Puero Princesa|
|0600 PM||ETA Puerto Princesa San Jose Terminal; Ride multicab to Town Proper (12 Pesos/pax)|
|0615 PM||ETA Puerto Princesa Town Proper|
ETA – Estimated Time of Arrival
ETD – Estimated Time of Departure
|25.00||Tricycle to San Jose Terminal from Puerto Princesa Town Proper (100 Pesos/tricycle)|
|200.00||Van to Quezon, Palawan to Puerto Princesa|
|10.00||Tricycle from Quezon Transport Terminal to National Museum|
|9.00||Tricycle from National Road near the National Museum to Quezon Public Market|
|9.00||Tricycle from Quezon Public Market to Quezon Port|
|10.00||Tricycle from Quezon Public Market to Quezon Transport Terminal|
|200.00||Van to Puerto Princesa from Quezon Transport Terminal|
|50.00||Late breakfast at Quezon Transport Terminal|
|50.00||Drinks and snacks for Tabon Cave Complex guided tour|
Tours and Entrance Fees
|20.00||National Museum Entrance Fee|
|20.00||Tabon Cave Entrance Fee|
|200.00||Boat Rental to and from Tabon Caves (800 Pesos per 6 pax)|
|240.00||Total Tours and Entrance Fees|
|240.00||Tours and Entrance Fees|
Price are in Philippine Peso.
- Bag for your stuff
- Extra Clothes
- Personal Medication
- 1 Liter of water for the Tabon Caves Complex guided tour
- Snacks for sharing
- Bottle of water to be refilled
- Leonard and Charing Shuttle Vans can actually fetch you from your lodging at Puerto Princesa Town Proper when you reserve a seat. They can also fetch you from where you are in Quezon. This will actually lessen your budget. Below are their number
Leonard – 0909-559-9659 (Puerto Princesa), 0930-242-4703 (Quezon)
Charing – 0929-305-3973 (Puerto Princesa), 0929-305-3973 (Quezon)
For more information check my post on How to get to Quezon, Palawan.
- It is required that you go to the National Museum Quezon, Palawan branch because that is where you will get your permit to enter the Tabon Caves Complex. Personal appearance is required as there will be a short briefing before you go to the Tabon Caves Complex.
- National Museum Quezon, Palawan Branch is open daily from 8AM to 5PM. They are even open on National Holidays. Though permits for Tabon Caves Complex can only be obtained until 2PM.
- Get ready to get wet when you ride the boat just in case the waves are strong or you’ll have to go down on the water due to the low tide.
- Waterproof your things, especially your clothes.
- There are no stores in the Tabon Caves Complex.
- Eating on the trails of the Tabon Caves Complex are prohibited.
- Bring candies just in case you need some strength on the trail. Just be sure to keep the wrappers and bring it back to Quezon Town Proper.
- There are a lot of stairs going up and down the cave complex so be sure to have a bit of physical strength and an enduring mind to go around.
- You can leave your bag at the registration at the Tabon Caves Complex while you are being toured around. Just tell the security there that you’re leaving your bag.
- Please bring back your trash to the town proper of Quezon when you visit the Tabon Caves Complex and throw them on proper disposal sites.
- If you are quick to go around the Tabon Caves Complex you can actually take a swim in the beach of the complex.
- You can compare how much money you saved when you check the price of the tour agencies here.
- Don’t worry about the permit to the Tabon Caves, it’s much easier than getting permits to the Underground River.
Follow my Tabon Caves Complex Series
- How much did I spend on my trip to the Tabon Caves of Quezon, Palawan
- Daytrip Do-It-Yourself Itinerary to the Tabon Caves of Quezon, Palawan (Helpful)
- Hiking Tour in the Tabon Caves Complex in Lipuun Point, Quezon, Palawan (Pictures)
- How to get to the Tabon Caves of Quezon, Palawan (Helpful)
- Tabon Village Resort in Quezon, Palawan (Lodging)
- National Museum Quezon, Palawan Branch
- How to get to Quezon, Palawan