- I travelled solo on my first time to El Nido. On my fourth time I joined fellow Pinoy Travel Bloggers Paula and Marx, even met with Suzette and Brenna.
- First time I was on a really tight budget. On my fourth time I was deprived of all the oily goodness of pizza, pasta and sisig therefore I somehow had a bigger budget to splurge for food and accommodation.
- I only did island hopping on my first time. On my fourth time I also did island hopping plus I watched the sunset at the beach at Brgy. Corong-Corong and went to the beautiful Nacpan and Calitang Twin Beach.
- I only travelled by public van on my first time. On my fourth time I even get to try Daytripper Palawan‘s big van.
In summary, I had a bigger budget to spend on my fourth time in El Nido, Palawan.
Here’s how my expenses went.
|P900.00||Daytripper Van from Puerto Princesa to El Nido*|
|P10.00||Tricycle from El Nido Terminal to Town Proper|
|P10.00||Tricycle from Town Proper to Corong-Corong|
|P10.00||Tricycle from Corong-Corong to Town Proper|
|P440.00||Dinner at Squidos (Pasta, Pizza and Shake)|
|P33.00||Big Water for the group|
|P42.00||3-in-1 Coffees for the group|
|P102.00||Snacks and Water for the Island Hopping|
|P1,000.00||Island Hopping Combination Tour A & C with Northern Hope Tours (P1,000 per pax – Discounted Price)|
|P533.50||Lodging for 2 nights at Northern Hope Inn (800 Pesos/night, 3 pax)|
|P457.00||Dinner at OG’s Resto Bar (Sisig, Seafood and Vegetables)|
|P10.00||Tricycle from Town Proper to Terminal to reserve our bus|
|P10.00||Tricycle from Terminal to Town Proper|
|P95.00||Breakfast at I.B.R. (Tapsilog and Coffee)|
|P139.00||Apple Cinnamon Shake at the Alternative|
|P260.00||Lunch at Kyla’s Cocina near Nacpan & Calitang Beach|
|P250.00||Contribution to Van Rental to Nacpan & Calitang Beach|
|P10.00||Tricycle from El Nido Town Proper to Terminal|
|P483.00||Roro Bus from El Nido to Puerto Princesa*|
|P5.00||CR at Taytay Stopover|
|P80.00||Dinner at Taytay Stopover|
* Not really what I paid for since I came from a municipality closer to El Nido than Puerto Princesa.
Was the extra expenses I spent worth it?
It was definitely worth it! I get to eat my cravings, sleep well on a much comfortable room with an aircon and I got to visit more awesome spots of El Nido, Palawan.
Unfortunately, I still have not tried going to the top of the Taraw Cliffs. Anyways, it’s a good excuse for me to visit El Nido again. Hopefully, sometime very very soon. 😛
Get a DISCOUNT on your El Nido island hopping tours when you book with Northern Hope Tours. Just say that you were referred by “Lakas.com.ph” to avail of the discount. 😉
Northern Hope Tours Details
Contact Numbers: 0939-902-2216 (Smart), 0927-735-3221 (Globe) – Ate Neriz
Reserve your tours ahead of time by calling Northern Hope Tours so you could reserve a slot. They do get fully booked.
Follow my El Nido, Palawan Series
- My Top Things To Do in El Nido (Summary)
- How much did I spend on my 4th time in El Nido (4th Visit Expense Report)
- My El Nido, Palawan Budget (1st Visit Expense Report)
- El Nido Island Hopping Combination Tour A and C (Helpful)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour A (2011 Visit)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour A (2014 Visit)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour B (2012)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour B (2016)
- El Nido Island Hopping Tour C
- Nacpan and Calitang Twin Beach (Must Visit)
- El Nido Canopy Walk
- El Nido Zipline
- Sunset at Maremegmeg Beach (Must Visit)
- Mangrove Eco Park (Must Visit)
- Yaposan Beach
- Sunset at Corong-Corong Beach (Must See)
- Malugao Beach
- El Nido, Palawan 5D4N Budget and Itinerary (Helpful)
- Sea Cocoon Hotel (Quality Hotel)
- Agape Transient House (House for rent. Ideal for Big Groups)
- Tay Miloy's Inn (Cheap Accommodation)
- Gawad Kalinga Lodge & Restaurant (Beach front)
- Jack's Place (Nacpan Beach)
- Where to Stay in El Nido, Palawan
- Mezzanine Restobar
- Bald Guy Grill: Big Hungarian Sausage Sandwich
- Odessa Mama Street Cafe: Ukrainian Kitchen
- Daytripper Palawan: Puerto Princesa to El Nido (Recommended)
- Cherry Bus
- RORO Bus
- Palawan Lexus Shuttle Service (Vans)
- Eulen Joy (Vans)
- Boats from El Nido to Coron and Vice Versa