When we were looking for hotels to stay in Baguio City, we wanted to be somewhere slightly away from the City Proper where there were lesser crowds and more trees. This decision might be influenced by the fact that I have been to Baguio around 25 years ago, when there were a lot less people in the city and the view from Mines View Park were purely forests and mountains without a house in sight. I wanted that feeling again and when I was checking out accommodations in Baguio I was looking at hotels in Camp John Hay where there are less concrete structure, more nature and less crowds, and we chose The Forest Lodge first.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider staying at The Forest Lodge.
- Located at Camp John Hay
- Clean and Big Rooms
- Bathroom and Water Pressure
- Generous and Delicious Breakfast
- Spacious Hotel Lobby
- WiFi Internet, Mobile Signal and Electric Sockets
- Near Restaurants and Convenience Stores
- Activities inside Camp John Hay
- Baguio City Tour from the Forest Lodge
- CAP John Hay Trade & Cultural Center
- The Golf Club
- The Little Things