One of the things I love about Bolinao are its caves. It’s not as adventurous as the one you will find in Sagada, but after a day on the salty waters of the beach a dip on the fresh cool waters of some of the caves of Bolinao, Pangasinan would be a must before you go back to the city.
Our first stop after our late breakfast at Adora’s Restaurant is Enchanted Cave. On my first time in Bolinao this is where swam before we headed back home for Manila. I love how clear the water is inside and how it wash the salty and sticky feeling of sea water.
A little bit of caution though because the rocks on the pool are sharp. Best if you could bring a sandal with straps so you could avoid being cut.
Contact Number: 0939-570-9901
Operating Hours: 8AM to 5PM
Entrance Fee: 50 Pesos/pax if not swimming; 70 Pesos/pax if swimming
- They also offer tables that you can rent. 350 Pesos/table
- They have a sari-sari store where you can buy light snacks and halo-halo.
- You can rinse here with their manual water pump (poso).
[sam id=”18″ codes=”true”]
When we arrived at the compound of Wonderful Cave it was somehow a residential area and it was. The cave is being handled by the family that lives there.
When you go take a dip into the pool in Wonderful Cave try to find the secret room. 🙂
Contact Number: 0908-714-2210
Operating Hours: 6AM to 6:30PM
Entrance Fee: 40 Pesos/pax
Additional Note: During summer they have a time limit of 30 minutes per person to accommodate the many visitors that arrives.
Unfortunately, when we reached Cindy’s Cave it was closed and we don’t know why. Anyways, here are some of the details I got before the dogs inside the compound chased me.
Contact Number: 0928-411-1102
Entrance Fee: 50 Pesos/pax
I love the caves of Bolinao butÂ I also hate the fact that they are getting too touristy, especially Enchanted Cave. There are already concrete seats inside and sometimes they give time limits to the people going there.
Many people visit the caves during summertime and Christmas break. When going to the different caves of Bolinao, please be responsible for your belongings mostly when it is summer time.
Enchanted, Wonderful and Cindy’s Cave are included in the tricycle tours around Bolinao, Pangasinan which costs 800 Pesos/tricycle and will take you to the different tourist spots of Bolinao.
Next stop: Bolinao Lighthouse
This is a part of my 12 for 2012 Travel Project that aims to document 12 local destination in the Philippines in 2012 to help travellers plan their trips faster.
Follow my Bolinao and Alaminos, Pangasinan Series
- My Bolinao & Alaminos, Pangasinan Expenses (Helpful)
- Bolinao – Alaminos, Pangasinan Budget & Itinerary (Helpful)
- How to get to Hundred Islands National Park from Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Tricycle Tour Around Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Abrac Beach in Brgy Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse in Pangasinan
- 3 Caves of Bolinao, Pangasinan
- UP Marine Science Institute at Bolinao, Pangasinan
- 2 Restaurants that you should know when in Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Pasalubong from Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Lodgings in Abrac Beach in Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Short-Time in Dos Flores at Bolinao, Pangasinan