Have you ever had breakfast in Bag of Beans in Tagaytay? If you haven’t, then you should. It may just be the best breakfast you ever had.
- The Beef Tapa had big servings! I’m a big guy and for big guys like me this Beef Tapa was meant to be. Two sunny side up, garlic rice, tomato, cucumber and the tasty Beef Tapa. Just thinking about it makes me want to eat it again.
- Blueberry pancake also had big servings and gastronomic too. This pancake and me were also meant to be. Unfortunately, my brother was the one who ordered this. Fortunately, I have long arms that could reach to his side of the table.
- Fruits! They were also big in serving and also fresh. My parents were the one who ordered this and it was a great dessert for Beef Tapa. Lucky me to have long arms.
- After eating I like to stand and do short walks, but it gets boring when you don’t have someone to talk to. Luckily Bag of Beans has provided that “someone” to talk to when you stand and that someone is a Myna Bird.
Though his words are very limited you could still have a great conversation with him. He know the basics such as Hi, Hello and Panget! And after talking to him you’ll get hungry again which lead me to eat…
- The ambiance was also great. Unlike the usual restaurants where you see the four corners of concrete walls painted with a monotonic color, in Bag of Beans you will see rocks, leaves, flowers and trees. In my opinion, a very relaxing environment.
Here are pictures of their menu so that you could have an idea on how much their food costs
If you also want to take them home then you could do so by buying on their shop that is right in front of the Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway.
Landline: (046) 413 2724
Cellphone: 0920 954 6370
Address: Gen. Emilio Aguinaldo Highway, Brgy. Maharlika East, Tagaytay City
Bag of Beans, I will be back. With more friends and still with long arms. 🙂