As of November 16, 2013: The Island Hopping Tours have now increased their rates. Please check my postÂ hereÂ for the updated prices.
No. of Pax: 4 pax
Budget: P5,000 â€“ airfare and airport terminal fees not included
Duration: 4 days â€“ 3 nights
Estimated Start: Day 1 â€“ 9:30AM Arrival at Puerto Princesa
Estimated End: Day 3 â€“ 5:00PM flight out of Puerto Princesa
Lodging: Fan Room
Activities: Island Hopping, Cliff climbing, Trekking, Waterfalls and Hot Springs
|0930AM||Arrival at Puerto Princesa Aiport|
|1000AM||Go out of the airport and ride tricycle to Junction 1 (P8/pax)|
|1005AM||ETA Junction 1; Ride multicab going to San Jose Terminal (P12/pax)|
|1030AM||ETA San Jose Terminal; Walk to Lexus Terminal|
|1100AM||ETD to El Nido, Palawan|
|0130PM||Stopover at Roxas, Palawan; Late Lunch|
|0400PM||ETA El Nido, Palawan; Reserve for Van going back to Puerto Princesa; Walk to lodging|
|0410PM||Arrival at Lodging; Check-in; Book your Island Hopping Tour C the next day; Book your Cliff Climbing and Island Hopping Tour A the next next day; Explore town|
|0700AM||Wakeup and pack things for Island Hopping|
|0830AM||Walk to Boat and buy snacks for Island Hopping Tour C|
|0900AM||Start of Island Hopping Tour C with Lunch|
|0400PM||End of Island Hopping; Walk to lodging|
|0410PM||Arrival at Lodging; Freshen up and Rest|
|0530AM||Wakup; Quick snack for Cliff Climbing|
|0600AM||Cliff Climbing (P500/pax); Bring snacks and water|
|0900AM||End of Cliff Climbing; Go to Lodging and get stuff for Island Hopping Tour A|
|0930AM||Start of Island Hopping Tour A with Lunch|
|0430PM||End of Island Hopping; Walk to lodging|
|0410PM||Arrival at Lodging; Freshen up and Rest|
|0630AM||Wake up and pack things|
|0730AM||Check out of lodging and walk to van terminal|
|0800AM||ETD to Puerto Princesa via van (P500/pax)|
|1030AM||Stopover at Roxas, Palawan|
|0100PM||ETA San Jose Terminal, Puerto Princesa; Ride multicab to Junction 1 (P12/pax)|
|0125PM||ETA Junction 1; Look for food!!!|
|0230PM||Ride tricycle to Airport (P8/pax)|
|0300PM||Check-in at Puerto Princesa Airport|
|0500PM||Flight out of Puerto Princesa|
- ETA – Estimated Time of Arrival
- ETD – Estimated Time of Departure
|P30.00||Tourism Accredited Tricycles from Puerto Princesa Airport to San Jose Terminal (P120/tricycle)|
|P500.00||Van from San Jose Terminal to El Nido, Palawan|
|P500.00||Van from El Nido, Palawan to San Jose Terminal, Puerto Princesa|
|P12.00||Multicab from San Jose Terminal to Junction 1|
|P8.00||Tricycle from Junction 1 to Puerto Princesa Airport|
|P1,050||Transportation Budget per pax|
|P637.50||Lodging for 3 nights at El Nido Sands Inn (P850/room/night)|
|P637.50||Lodging Budget per pax|
|P80.00||Day 1 Late Lunch at Roxas, Palawan Stopover|
|P80.00||Day 1 Dinner at El Nido, Palawan|
|P80.00||Day 2 Breakfast at El Nido, Palawan|
|P80.00||Day 2 Snacks for Island Hopping Tour C|
|P80.00||Day 2 Dinner at El Nido, Palawan|
|P80.00||Day 3 Breakfast at El Nido, Palawan|
|P80.00||Day 3 Snack for Island Hopping Tour A|
|P80.00||Day 3 Dinner at El Nido Palawan|
|P80.00||Day 4 Breakfast at El Nido, Palawan|
|P80.00||Day 4 Lunch at Puerto Princesa|
|P800.00||Food Budget per pax|
Tours & Other Fees
|P900.00||El Nido Island Hopping Tour A|
|P200.00||Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF)|
|P500.00||Tour Guide for Cliff Climbing (P500/guide)|
|P700.00||El Nido Island Hopping Tour A|
|P2,300.00||Tours & Other Fess Budget per pax|
|P2,300.00||Tours & Other Fees|
|P5,000.00||TOTAL BUDGET per pax|
- Clothes good for 4 days and 3 nights
- Swimming Clothes
- Kikay Kit/Pogi Pack (Toothbrush, toothpaste, deodorant, soap, etc.)
- Personal Medication
- Snacks for sharing
- Goggles/Mask & Snorkel
- Small bag while walking around
- Small bottle of water to be refilled once in a while
- Hiking shoes or sandals with straps for Cliff Climbing
- This itinerary assumes that you will be arriving by plane at Puerto Princesa not later than 9AM (First flight) and have a flight out of Palawan at 5PM (Last flight).
- Island Hopping Tour C (P900/pax) Hidden Beach, Shrine, Secret Beach, Talisay and Helicopter Island.
- Island Hopping Tour A (P700/pax) Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Simizu Island, Secret Lagoon and 7 Commando Beach.
- This itinerary also assumes that you are physically fit since the third day would require to climb and hike.
- Lodging is fan room.
- El Nido Sands Inn contact number is 0999-452-5843 (Letty)
- If you plan to go solo or with a partner you may opt to try the cheapest lodging I found in El Nido.
- Food budget is assumed that you will be eating in karinderyas or eatery. You may opt to go to the market and cook, ask if the lodging would allow you to cook.
- There are many karinderyas and eatery at the town of El Nido.
- Island Hopping Tour suggested is Tour A since it is the highly recommended tour by the lodging. Also itâ€™s one of the cheapest tours. Tour A includes Small Lagoon, Big Lagoon, Secret Lagoon, Simizu Island and 7 Commando Beach.
- There are a lot of booking offices around the town of El Nido.
- Tours prices are regulated by the Department of Tourism in El Nido.
- A day before your trip reserve your slot in the van to El Nido. Check my Palawan Lexus Shuttle Service to know how to reserve your trip to El Nido.
- If you’re looking for a more time flexible transportation, try riding the RORO Bus.
- If you’re looking for a more comfortable ride, ride the Daytripper Vans.
- When you arrive at El Nido have your 8AM return trip van reserved at the Lexus station.
- Bring mask and snorkel so you would not have to borrow them inside town. Borrowing costs P100 per set.
- Eco-Tourism Development Fund will be collected before you go Island Hopping.
If you’re looking for Island Hopping Tours in El Nido, I recommend booking with Northern Hope Tours.
Northern Hope Tours Details
- 0939-902-2216 (Smart)
- 0927-735-3221 (Globe)
E-mail: [email protected]
Reserve your tours ahead of time by calling Northern Hope Tours so you could reserve a slot. They do get fully booked.
[sam id=17 codes=’false’]