Bus from Bolinao to Alaminos
From Bolinao you may ride a non-airconditioned mini bus going to Dagupan via Alaminos near the St. James the Great Parish Church. There are 2 bus stations that you can go to, Bolinao Express and Boltex Express.
First Trip is 6AM in the morning
Last Trip is 4PM in the afternoon
Bus leaves every 15 minutes and the two bus stations alternate their schedules.
Fare to Alaminos is 45 Pesos/pax; Travel Time is 1 hour
Fare to Dagupan is 100 Pesos/pax; Travel Time is 3 hours
Bolinao Express – 0948-136-5011 Dispatcher
Boltex Express – (075) 554-2107
Tricycle from Alaminos Town Proper to Lucap Wharf
When you arrive at Alaminos Town Proper, ride a tricycle going to Lucap Wharf. They are located almost everywhere in the town proper, especially on the bus stations.
Tricycles are available 24 hours, but decreases in numbers at night and early morning.
Fare to Lucap Wharf is 50 Pesos/tricycle; Travel Time is 10 minutes
In Lucap Wharf you can visit the Tourist Welcome Center of the Hundred Islands National Park to get an Island Hopping Tour around the 123 different islands inside the park.
This post is a part of my 12 for 2012 Travel Project that aims to document 12 local destination in the Philippines in 2012 to help travellers plan their trips faster.
Follow my Bolinao and Alaminos, Pangasinan Series
- My Bolinao & Alaminos, Pangasinan Expenses (Helpful)
- Bolinao â€“ Alaminos, Pangasinan Budget & Itinerary (Helpful)
- How to get to Hundred Islands National Park from Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Tricycle Tour Around Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Abrac Beach in Brgy Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse in Pangasinan
- 3 Caves of Bolinao, Pangasinan
- UP Marine Science Institute at Bolinao, Pangasinan
- 2 Restaurants that you should know when in Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Pasalubong from Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Lodgings in Abrac Beach in Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Short-Time in Dos Flores at Bolinao, Pangasinan