I had always wanted to go to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bagac, Bataan because I want to see the historical houses that were transported from different provinces of the Philippines there. Unfortunately, when we went to Bataan we only had 1 thousand pesos for our budget so we had to skip this one.
Since my dream of getting there was not fulfilled, let me at least help you fulfill your dream to get there.
Below are instructions on how you can commute to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar.
1. Bus from Cubao to Balanga, Bataan
Bataan Transit transports people from Cubao/Avenida to Balanga/Mariveles, Bataan.
|Estimated Travel Time:3 hours Cubao to Balanga, Bataan
Fare: 200 Pesos/person Cubao to Balanga, Bataan
Cubao: (02) 709-4049
Avenida: (02) 734-9207
Note: Genesis Transport also transports people from Cubao to Bataan.
2. Walk to Balanga, Bataan Terminal
From the terminal of Bataan Transit walk to the Bataan Transport Terminal. Just ask around for directions. The walk is just less than 5 minutes.
Author’s Note: Walk on the left side of the road and right after the UNTV compound there’s a karinderya/eatery that is hard to notice because of the buses parked in front. They serve really good Spicy Pork Sinigang for 35 Pesos. Rice is 10 Pesos.
3. Jeep/Bus to Bagac, Bataan
At the Bataan Transport Terminal in Balanga, jeepneys and buses line up going to Bagac. Fare is 47 Pesos/person. Travel Time is 45 minutes to an hour. Schedule is first trip – 7AM, last trip – 6PM, jeep/bus leaves every 30 minutes even when it is not full.
Author’s Note: Tell the driver/conductor that you will be going to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar so that they can drop you to the nearest point to the heritage resort where tricycles can be found.
4. Tricycle to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar
Ride the tricycle at Bagac, Bataan. Fare is 10 Pesos/person. Travel Time is less than 5 minutes. Tricycles are available 24 hours though there’s a possibility that prices are twice as much in the late hours of the night.
How to go back
Just back track to go back. The fare and schedules are pretty much the same.
Follow my Bataan 1,000 Peso 2-Day Challenge
- How much did I spend on our overnight trip to Bataan
- Bataan 1,000 Peso Overnight Budget and Itinerary (Helpful)
- Dambana ng Kagitingan (Shrine of Valor) in Mount Samat, Pilar, Bataan
- Stella Mariz Beach Resort in Bagac, Bataan
- How to get to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar in Bagac, Bataan
- Death March Km 00 Marker and Japan-Philippine Friendship Tower in Bagac, Bataan
- Church of Balanga, Bataan
- Pawikan Conservation Area of Bagac, Bataan