Located at the entrance of St. James the Great Parish Church. The sellers in front have a uniform and when asked what Binungey is they explained that it is “Suman sa Kawayan” or in English translation Rice Cake in Bamboo.
If you look at the origin of the word Pangasinan it’s Pang-Asin-an. Pangasinan is famous for its fish sauces or bagoong.
Some bagoong costs 15 Pesos per cup and some even goes up to 70 Pesos per cup
In my travels around the country one of the things that I am really looking for is dried fish, especially the Danggit. And it’s not only just Dried Danggit, it should be unsalted and not too dried and I found it in Bolinao, Pangasinan. It costs 80 Pesos per 1/4th kilo, still a bit expensive if you ask me.
Souvenir Shirts at Abrac Beach, Patar
One of my favorite souvenirs to buy is the shirt because I could really use it during my day-to-day activities. Souvenir shirts in Abrac Beach costs 120 Pesos for girl shirts and 150 Pesos for guy shirts
This post is a part of my 12 for 2012 Travel Project that aims to document 12 local destination in the Philippines in 2012 to help travellers plan their trips faster.
Follow my Bolinao and Alaminos, Pangasinan Series
- My Bolinao & Alaminos, Pangasinan Expenses (Helpful)
- Bolinao â€“ Alaminos, Pangasinan Budget & Itinerary (Helpful)
- How to get to Hundred Islands National Park from Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Tricycle Tour Around Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Abrac Beach in Brgy Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Cape Bolinao Lighthouse in Pangasinan
- 3 Caves of Bolinao, Pangasinan
- UP Marine Science Institute at Bolinao, Pangasinan
- 2 Restaurants that you should know when in Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Pasalubong from Bolinao, Pangasinan
- Lodgings in Abrac Beach in Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan (Helpful)
- Short-Time in Dos Flores at Bolinao, Pangasinan