My brother and I arrived at Puerto Princesa, Palawan at around 8:30 AM last September 29, 2010. My brother went looking for a tour group to the Underground River while I went to a local government office. We both finished our tasks at around 11 AM and were hungry.
According to the locals the majority of the good places to eat were in Rizal Ave. (the street in front of the airport). We decided to head for Junction 1 (Rizal Ave – Fernandez Ave Intersection) and walk going to the airport and the first recommended restaurant we see is where we will eat.
Unfortunately, one of us was being called by nature inside the jeep (I’m not going to say who)Â we decided to go inside the first establishment that we see. And that is how we ended inside Noki Nocs Savory House.
Noki Nocs Savory House is an air-conditioned establishment, it had a cafeteria/turo-turo feel. Since I was in Palawan, I got interested in Kinilaw so I ordered one. It was delicious! I had fun eating my Kinilaw.
My brother ordered Liempo but he says that it did not taste good.
If you’re looking for a quick bite this is the place to be, though their service was relatively slow. But if you’re looking for some really good food try other establishments.
Click on the image to view a larger version of Noki Nocs menu.
Follow my Puerto Princesa Series
- Cheaper Way to Tour Puerto Princesa, Palawan (Helpful)
- Puerto Princesa Do-It-Yourself 4D3N Budget and Itinerary (Helpful)
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan 3D2N Budget and Itinerary (Helpful)
- Badjao Seafront Restaurant (Food)
- Kalui Restaurant (Food)
- Kinabuchs Grill and Bar (Food)
- Noki Nocs (Food)
Follow my Sabang Port,Â Puerto Princesa Series
- 9 Things to Do at Sabang in Puerto Princesa (Overview)
- Puerto Princesa Underground River Do-It-Yourself Travel Guide (Helpful)
- How to get an Entry Permit to the Underground River in Puerto Princesa (Helpful)
- How to get to Sabang, Puerto Princesa (Helpful)
- Lodgings in Sabang, Puerto Princesa, Palawan (Helpful)
- Sabang Waterfalls
- Mangrove Paddle Boat Tour
- Food Tripping in Sabang
- Ugong Rock Caving