The truth is there are a lot of lodgings you can find across the big island of Romblon but on this post I will only focus on the town center of the island because this is where you can
- Eat street foods during night time
- Eat the freshly baked Boknoy Siopao
- See what the locals are doing in their freedom park, especially during the night time
- St. Joseph Church is located there
- Climb to Fort San Andres
- Visit the Public Market
- Go around town and see the old houses there
- The port is located there too so you can ride boats going to Sibuyan Island, Tablas Island, Banton Island and Cobrador Island
I’m one of those people who would like to go to an isolated place and just feel the quiet nature in an area but for Romblon Island. I prefer staying in town as there is something in the people of Romblon Island that is unique and worth observing.
Anyways, below are four lodgings that I have visited when I was there.
1. Parc Bay Mansion
Not the cheapest of all the lodgings that are located in town but I highly recommend this as it is located in front of the pier. You can also go to the roof top to see a better vantage point of the surroundings.
|De Luxe Room Without TV||P700.00/room/night|
|Super Suite with Cable TV||P900.00/room/night|
* All private CR
Contact Number: 0921-575-7760
More photos of Parc Bay Mansion
2. Marble House