There are three ways to get to Sagada, Mountain Province
1. From Manila ride a bus going to Baguio, Benguet. Fare is 445 Pesos/person and Travel Time is approximately 6 hours. Victory Liner Buses at Cubao leaves every hour 24/7 to Baguio. Schedule can be found here.
2. From Victory Liner Baguio ride a Taxi to Dangwa Terminal. Say to the Taxi driver that you are going to Sagada, just in case the terminal is moved. Travel Time is approximately 10 minutes, fare is around 80 Pesos/taxi.
3. At the Dangwa Terminal ride a bus going to Sagada. Schedule and prices can be found here.
- Total Fare is 745 Pesos/person if you’re travelling alone.
- Total Travel Time is 12 hours 10 minutes, no waiting time included.
[sam id=”18″ codes=”true”]
1. Ride a Ohayami Bus going to Banaue, Ifugao. Travel Time, Fare and Schedule can be found here.