Below are instructions or a travel guide on how you can visit and go around the Tabon Caves Complex of Quezon, Palawan.
1. Ride a van from San Jose Terminal at Puerto Princesa to Quezon, Palawan.
- Fare is 200 Pesos per person.
- Estimated Travel Time is 2.5 to 3 hours.
- Check my post on the transportation vans and their schedules on how to get to Quezon, Palawan.
2. Visit the National Museum Quezon, Palawan Branch.
- Ride a tricycle from Quezon Transport Terminal and tell the driver to drop you off at the National Museum.
- Fare is 10 Pesos per person.
- Estimated Travel Time is 5 minutes.
3.Â Get a permit to the Tabon Caves in the National Museum.
- The cost of the permit is 20 Pesos per person.
- The permit can be taken only on the day when you will visit the Tabon Caves.
- Personal appearance for everyone is required.
- Permit can only be applied only up to 2PM.
- Also arrange your boat from the pier of Quezon to the Tabon Caves Complext at Lipuun Point. Boat rental is 800 Pesos per 6 pax.
- Since you’re already at the museum, go inside and check what history lies within the Tabon Caves.