- Getting the Permit to visit the Puerto Princesa Underground River (PPUR)
- Permit Rates
- PPUR Office operating hours
- PPUR Policies
- PPUR Office Contact Information
- Visit the PPUR Office at the City Coliseum. To get to the City Coliseum one can ride a tricycle from the airport or town proper of Puerto Princesa. Fare is 10 – 12 Pesos per person depending from where you are. Estimated Travel Time is 5-10 minutes.
- Follow the instructions below
Monday to Friday: 8AM to 4PM – No lunch break.
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM to 12PM, 1PM to 5PM.
[sam id=”18″ codes=”true”]
If you want to visit the Underground River you have to abide by the policies written below.
Address: #350 Rizal Avenue, Brgy. Bancao-Bancao, Puerto Princesa City
Telephone No.: (048) 723-0904
Telefax: (048) 434-2509
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- According to the staff of PPUR Office they now have an allotment of 100 slots solely for walk-in visitors. This makes the success of getting a permit through walk-in or do-it-yourself higher.
- If you’re planning to do the walk-in to get the PPUR permit it is best that you visit the PPUR Office as soon as you get to Puerto Princesa.
- There’s a higher probability of success if you schedule your visit to the PPUR on Monday to Thursday and avoid holidays.
I hope this helps when you visit the Underground River when you Do-It-Yourself.
These are the information I got from my recent visit to the Puerto Princesa Underground River (PPUR) Office at the City Coliseum. The details here may not be updated. It is better to contact the PPUR Office directly for the updated way on how you can get a permit.
|December 08, 2012||
This post is part of my 12 for 2012 Travel Project which aims to document places in the Philippines to help travellers.
Follow my Puerto Princesa Series
- Cheaper Way to Tour Puerto Princesa, Palawan (Helpful)
- Environmental Enforcement Museum (Must Visit!)
- Iwahig Firefly Watching (Must Try!)
- Badjao Seafront Restaurant (Food)
- Kalui Restaurant (Food)
- Kinabuchs Grill and Bar (Food)
- Noki Nocs (Food)
- Puerto Princesa Do-It-Yourself 4D3N Budget and Itinerary (Helpful)
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan 3D2N Budget and Itinerary (Helpful)
Follow my Sabang Port, Puerto Princesa Series
- 9 Things to Do at Sabang in Puerto Princesa (Overview)
- Puerto Princesa Underground River Do-It-Yourself Travel Guide (Helpful)
- How to get an Entry Permit to the Underground River in Puerto Princesa (Helpful)
- How to get to Sabang, Puerto Princesa (Helpful)
- Lodgings in Sabang, Puerto Princesa, Palawan (Helpful)
- Sabang Waterfalls
- Mangrove Paddle Boat Tour
- Food Tripping in Sabang
- Ugong Rock Caving