There are two ways to get to Pundakit Falls from Pundakit, San Antonio, Zambales.
Option 1 (This option is no longer available since there is a fence blocking the trail to the falls near the ridge)
- From the beach of Pundakit, walk towards the ridge (picture on the right). You will be crossing the Pundakit River on your way there. You may opt to take the cheap boat ride if Pundakit River has strong current.
- When you reach the ridge, there is a small river. Walk upstream to reach the falls.
- During the dry season, the river is turned off. But you could still follow the water pathway to get to the falls.
- The rocks are slippery, be careful.
Option 2 (Advisable)
- From the beach of Pundakit, cross the Pundakit River. After crossing, walk about 20-40 meters away then turn left and look for a pathway that is parallel to the beach.
- Just walk on the pathway for about 150-200 meters and you’ll be arriving at the falls.
- I wanted to put specific points on where you need to turn left from the beach. But the beach in Pundakit is very