- From Batangas Port
- From Magdiwang, Sibuyan Island, Romblon
- From Cajidiocan/San Fernando, Sibuyan Island, Romblon
- From San Agustin, Tablas Island, Romblon
- From Looc, Tablas Island, Romblon
- From Odiongan, Tablas Island, Romblon (To follow)
- From Santa Fe, Tablas Island, Romblon (To follow)
- From Carabao Island, Romblon (To follow)
- From Caticlan Airport, Aklan (To follow)
There sea transportations that leave from Batangas Port to Romblon Island. Below are your options
1. Montenegro Shipping Lines
The RORO Boat from Montenegro Shipping Lines is the popular sea transportation to Romblon Island from locals. The schedule of their boat is every 5PM every Monday, Thursday and Saturday. Estimated Time of Arrival is 3AM the next day (10 hours).
- 954 Pesos/person – Economy
- 1255 Pesos/person – Deluxe
- 1446 Pesos/person – First class
Terminal fee of Batangas Port is 30 Pesos/person.
Going back to Batangas Port
The RORO Boat leaves the port in Romblon Island to Batangas Port at 2PM every Tuesday, Friday and Sunday. Estimate Time of Arrival is 12MN (10 hours).
Here’s the number of Montenegro lines (043) 723-6980, (043) 723-8294, 0917-597-1133 or 0922-889-1022
2. M/V Princess Annavell
The M/V Princess Annavell boat leaves Batangas port at 4PM every Thursday and Saturday. Estimated Travel Time TBA.
- 700 Pesos/person – Economy
- 840 Pesos/person – Deluxe
Here’s the number of M/V Princess Annavell for updates and more information (02) 742-6148.
Author’s Note: It is best that you arrive at the port about 2 hours before the trip as you will still have to buy your tickets. Unfortunately, there are no online reservations for the ticket.
A RORO Boat from Montenegro Lines ferry people from Ambulong Port in Magdiwang to the Poblacion of Romblon Island. The boat leaves Ambulong Port at 10AM daily. Estimated time of arrival at Romblon Island is 1AM (3 hours travel). Fare is 228 Pesos/person.
There is a 10 Pesos/person Terminal Fee when going through Ambulong Port.
Going back to Magdiwang, Sibuyan Island
The same RORO Boat will be leaving the the port at Poblacion, Romblon Island to Ambulong Port of Magdiwang, Sibuyan Island at 7AM. Estimated Time of Arrival is 10AM (3 hours) at Ambulong Port. Fare is 228 Pesos/Person.
There is a 10 Pesos/person Terminal Fee when you enter the Port at the Poblacion of Romblon Island.
Author’s Note: Be at any of the ports at least 30 minutes to 1 hour earlier as you still have to buy your ticket to ride the boat. Also pay your terminal fee as soon as you arrive at the port.