Below are directions on how you can get to Port Barton in San Vicente, Palawan.
- From the town proper of Puerto Princesa, ride a multicab going to San Jose Terminal. Fare is 12 Pesos per person and Travel Time is 10 minutes.
- At San Jose Terminal there’s a jeep going to Port Barton. Their schedule is 9AM daily but you better arrive about 30 minutes before the schedule. Fare is 200 Pesos per person and Travel Time is 4 hours. They only have one trip per day.
How to go back to Puerto Princesa from Port Barton
- The jeep to Puerto Princesa at Port Barton leaves at 9AM daily. Fare is 200 Pesos per person and Travel Time is also 4 hours. They only one trip per day. The jeep will be stopping at the San Jose Terminal.
- When you arrive at San Jose Terminal ride the multicab to Bayan to get to Puerto Princesa Town Proper. Fare is 12 Pesos per person and Travel Time is 10 minutes.
Compared to the jeepney’s from Caruray, San Vicente that has a schedule of 9AM but may leave up to 12NN because they are waiting for a cargo, the jeepneys at Port Barton leaves exactly at 9AM, if they don’t leave at 9AM the latest time they leave is 9:20AM.
[sam id=”18″ codes=”true”]
April 2, 2012 Update: When I went to Port Barton last week, there was now a San Isidro Express Bus (non-airconditioned) that leaves San Jose Terminal, Puerto Princesa to Port Barton at 10AM. The same bus goes back from Port Barton to Puerto Princesa around 2PM, but it does a lot of stops before it really leaves Port Barton. Fare is 200 Pesos per person and Travel Time is 4 hours.
- Go to the Public Transport Terminal in Roxas, Palawan and ride the jeepney going to Port Barton. Their schedule is 11AM daily. Fare is 100 Pesos for locals and 150 Pesos for tourists. Travel Time is 2 hours.