My brother approached me and asked for help to arrange a trip for their group. The truth is I’ve stopped arranging trips for other people because it takes a lot of work and I do not want to encounter problematic people again. But I’ve been in Palawan and written about Palawan for far too long that I am looking for a new adventure outside of that paradise.
I asked him for his specifications, he answered.
- April 26-27, 2014 (2 nights)
- Visit to Pundaquit in San Antonio, Zambales
- We would be riding private transportation
- Yes, I’m going to help him arrange.
- Target Budget is 2,500 Pesos/person including fuel, toll fees, food, entrance fees and boat rental.
With that said, he did his part by inviting his friends and I did mine by calling my favorite bangkero in Pundaquit, Mang Florante.